FLAvoice is a solution for PBXs in hotels with many functionalities: call accounting, answering calls, presenting an options menu, directing calls, recording voice messages, all with the special touch of options created specifically for the hospitality industry like Wake-up, Minibar, Room Status, Weather Forecast, Alert & Evacuation etc. and, of course, integration with main PMS softwares used by hotels worldwide.
The current version is compatible with more than 450 PBX models and 89 PMS models worldwide.
See here the presentation of the software in English.
If you are a reseller, get your online quotation.
Some features may depend on the PBX model and/or the PMS model. Therefore, we recommend that you consult us to find out about the availability of the features that interest you.
Room Disinfection Monitoring
NEW FLAvoice automatically notifies the guests whenever their room have been disinfected.
Call recording with automatic transcription
NEW For select PBXs, FLAvoice allows the recording of calls (incoming and outgoing), transcribing them automatically. The text with the transcript and the audio file of the call can be automatically sent to the user’s e-mail.
Support for extensions of multiple hotels on the same PBX
NEW For select PMSs, FLAvoice works in topologies where a single PBX contains extensions from multiple hotels simultaneously.
Support for High Availability PBX topologies
NEW FLAvoice can be used in hotels where the PBX has been installed in a High Availability (HA) topology, automatically changing the registration of its voice channels to the spare PBX if the main one fails.
Monitoring and alarms via SNMP (SNMPv1, SNMPv2 and Secure SNMPv3)
Via SNMP you can monitor the main parameters of FLAvoice, as well as be automatically informed about anomalies in the system.
Faster PBX programming
The new PBX programming interface (for guest check-in and check-out) is now up to 50 times faster.
Embedded Call Accounting
FLAvoice software provides embedded call accounting for all extensions (including administrative and guests’ extensions), integrated with the PMS, without the need of installing any external call accounting software. In addition to reducing computer requirements, the entire setup becomes much simpler.
Unlimited number of simultaneous voice channels
The solution can contain as many simultaneous voice channels as needed to cater for hotels of all sizes.
Support to extensions with up to 20 digits
FLAvoice supports up to 20-digit user extensions, which is critical when used by cloud PBX providers.
Alert about Emergency Calls (Keri’s Law)
FLAvoice software can monitor if any call to an emergency number has been made and sends alarms via phone, e-mail and printer.
FLAvoice can be used by cloud-based PABX providers, serving multiple end-users at the same time, including integration with PMSs in the hotels. And there is no limit to the number of tenants.
Take My Tray
Once a guest has completed their meal, they simply dial a number on the telephone to automatically notify hotel staff their tray is ready for retrieval. Our intuitive dashboard, accessible any web browser, displays tray location and status.
Apps for mobile and desk phones
Global BHS has developed a series of apps for desktops and mobile phones that facilitate and extend the use of FLAvoice.
You provide the computer
Software FLAvoice requires a single computer with Windows: so you do not need to purchase a computer for each software!
And … there is no limit to the number of voice mailboxes.
Audio files can be changed at any time using the menu options, thus eliminating the need for hiring specialized support staff.
The software is multilingual with different accents, and comes with the following languages (with no additional cost):
Additional languages and/or accents can be purchased separately.
Automatic answering allows callers to enter the extension for the person they wish to speak to, enter an option from the menu, or wait to be automatically transferred to the company’s reception
Automatic Answering allows for different menus for each voice channel, whether that is for simple, 1-level navigation or multiple navigation through sub-levels, which means that a single product can serve the needs of more than one company.
Calls not answered at the extension can be automatically routed to other extensions or the voicemail of the destination extension
There is no limit to the number of personal greetings users can have, and they can choose different ones for different times of day or dates. In other words, users are free to simply and conveniently choose the right personal greeting when they need to travel or are otherwise away from the office.
Users can be advised of new messages in their voicemail in a variety of ways:
- a Message Waiting Indicator on their telephone
- their extension can ring
- call to their cellular phone
- by email, with the message attached
There is also a wide variety of hotel features, all multi-languages, including:
- Automatic wake-up with alarms and reports on the failure, able to sustain high demand, able to sustain high demand. Unlike other systems that simply ring the phone, a custom wake-up greeting is played when the guest answers, and current time and weather forecast may be presented. This greeting can be changed daily if desired. Guests can even specify snooze after the initial wake-up call.
- Room status with voice feedback
- Minibar with voice feedback
- Weather forecast
- Alert and Evacuation via the telephone/li>
- Monitoring of housekeepers performance, with reports
- Unlock extensions at check-in.
- Blocking extensions at check-out
- Integration with PMS using a single interface
Call accounting accepts charging rules defined by the Hotel itself as well as implements the official rules of the telephone companies. In this way, not only the calls of the guests are charged and sent to the PMS, but also the administrative extensions of the hotel become priced.
Free apps for desk phones
2 free aps are provided for desk phones (consult us about currently supported models):
- PMS: indicated for hotels that do not have PMS, allowing communication between PMS, FLAvoice and the PABX, being able to provide the facilities of Check-in, Check-Out, Room Transfer, Do Not Disturb in the PBX and Call Accounting Reports.
- Wake-Up Call: indicated for hotels that do not have PMS or whose PMS does not have a Wake-Up interface, and can provide the facilities of Turning on/off a guest’s wake-up call, Turning on/off a group wake-up call and Wake-up calls Reports.
FLAvoice allows integration with the PMS using only 1 single interface on the PMS side, which dramatically reduces costs with PMS.
FLAvoice can be integrated with the main PMSs on the market, including:
- Above Property
- Agilysys rGuest Stay
- Agilysys Visual One
- APP Sistemas
- ASI FrontDesk
- AutoClerk MyHMS
- Bematech CMNet Hotal Full (MS SQL Server)
- Bematech CMNet Hotal Full (Oracle)
- Bematech CMNet Hotal Full (web service)
- Booking Center MyPMS
- Cenium PMS
- CheckIn Nethotel
- Chorum PMS
- Cimso Innkeeper
- Club Intrawest RCC
- CMNet (DBF)
- CMNet (MS SQL Server)
- CMNet (Oracle)
- Consolidated Resorts Cornerstone
- Execu/Tech Systems HOTEL Premium
- Guestline Guestline
- Guestline RezLynx
- Host PMS
- Hotel Software Systems (HSS) FrontClerk 2000
- Hotelogix PMS
- Hyatt Vacation Ownership
- Infor HMS
- Infor Starlight
- INNClient Server System (ICSS) ATRIUM
- INNfinity Hospitality Systems INNfinity
- INNfinity Hospitality Systems INNfinity Lite
- Integra InHotel
- Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG)
- LogiSoft PHMS
- Maestro PMS
- MAiS Information Systems Fidelity
- Micros Fidelio
- Millenium Soft Othello
- MultiSystems MSI CloudPM
- Newhotel Cloud PMS
- Newhotel PMS
- Nortel Meridian 1 PMSI
- OCL Volux
- ONETECH Solution
- OnQ RS232C
- Opera Cloud PMS
- Opera PMS
- PC Systems
- Pueblo Bonito
- RezStream Professional
- RSI International RoomKey
- RSI International RoomKey Express
- Simple Hotel
- Skyware Systems
- SpringerMiller Systems ATRIO
- StayNTouch Rover
- Synergex International Corporation RCC
- SynXis Property Manager
- Systems Products International SPI Win
- TCA Innsist
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership Focus
In case your PMS is not listed above please contact Global BHS: all new integrations are made free of charge.
Operation also without PMS
If the hotel does not have PMS, Global BHS provides an application for free to specify check-in, check-out and room moves.
Connection to the PBX can be done through SIP extensions or FXO interfaces (for voice).
The software is modular, which means that you only pay for what you really need.
Please contact us before purchasing your product as some features are dependent on the PBX model.
Third-party software installation
FLAvoice has been tested and certified by Global BHS to be used exclusively with softwares pre-installed by Global BHS.
One should not install third-party software not approved by Global BHS at risk of system failure.
Main CharacteristicsCompatible PBXs
- Enables automatic warning alerts and evacuation instructions, by telephone, by sending pre-recorded messages.
- Messages can be recorded by the hotel at any time.