PmsMidware-GS software connects a Grandstream UCM PBX with the hotel’s PMS, and includes call accounting, so no additional call accounting software is necessary.
• For Grandstream UCM PBX.
• Includes Call Accounting: no additional call accounting software is necessary.
• Compatible with 89 PMSs worldwide.
• Events managed:
• PMS → Grandstream:
• Check-in: allows guest to make calls.
• Check-out: blocks the extension so that calls are not allowed.
• Room move: moves guest information to a new room.
• Room update: updates guest information.
• Wake-up call: configures Wake-up calls to guest’s room.
• DND: enables /disables “Do Not Disturb” on guest’s phone.
• Messages: turns on/off message indicator on guest’s phone.
• Grandstream → PMS:
• Call accounting: sends charged calls to the PMS. Additional call accounting software is not necessary.
• Room status: sends to the PMS the Room Status (clean, dirty, vacant, occupied …) dialed from guest’s phone.
• Minibar: sends Minibar charges to the PMS.
• Intel Core i5 processor, 4GB RAM, 40GB free on SSD (do not use HD), Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) or newer.
• 1 PBX Grandstream UCM.
• 1 compatible PMS.
PRICES (until June2023)
• ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION:
• Annual Subscription: USD 2.20/extension/year.
• Installation: included.
• Support: included.
• LIFETIME LICENSE PURCHASE:
• Lifetime License (payable only 1 time): USD 4.00/extension (requires purchase of a minimum of 50 extensions).
• Annual support: 24%
• Remote installation: USD 50.00